Re: Midget Hood (Bonnet) Repair

To: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>, "MG" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Midget Hood (Bonnet) Repair
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 15:01:03 -0500
Went through this very recently. You can not get the outer panel. Period.
Ed of JustBrits found the inner one, but not the outer one. I did speak
to someone in Canada that had one left but my body guy decided to try to
straighten the one I had. Don't have the number handy on this machine but
I'll look over the weekend and let you know. I suspect that you are
stuck. I also had someone tell me that Moss maybe had some returned ones
that you might be able to get a little cheaper, might be rumor. Kelvin??

Larry

At this exact moment in time 2/11/00 2:16 PM, kwaringa@dynsys.com made
the profound statement:

>Does anyone know who offers  the repair panel for the front of the Midget
>hood?  Seems all the used hoods I find are rusted across the front.  I tried
>Moss and VB a while ago, but neither offered them any more (they were in the
>catalog but not available).  The front of my midget is getting real bad and
>needs some repair.  I can't afford the cost of a new one.
>
>TIA
>
>Ken Waringa

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu