RE: Very OLD MG pocket watch

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Very OLD MG pocket watch
From: Alan Pfau <apfau@ismi.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 21:02:47 -0600
Hi,
Is this the same one that was on eBay a while (maybe 6-8 months) ago? If not,
then there is another one out there. I remeber it because I think it is a very
pretty watch and looks to be of quality. If it's not the same, I may have the
info. on the eBay one if you're interested (i.e. who sold it, bought it etc.
The description, as I recall, did not have any history of the watch either.)

Regards,
A. Pfau
apfau@ismi.net
TC, TD, TF, B-GT-V8