Re: Free '64 MG Midget

To: MGTD1952@cs.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Free '64 MG Midget
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 11:18:00 EST
In a message dated 02/12/2000 7:33:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
MGTD1952@cs.com writes:

<< Perhaps it's time for Allen to get rid of the Mitsubishi.?!? ;-) >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks.  I needed that!  Actually the Expo has been one of the most reliable
cars I have ever owned.  It just keeps going, and going, and...

It's not the same as driving the top-down Midget on a beautiful spring day,
but if it's a cold, wet morning and I have a long drive ahead, I can pop a CD
in the Blaupunkt Key West, crank the heat, and relax.  It's a quiet, fun car.
 With a 1.8L engine, it gets nearly 30 MPG.  And only 125,000 miles on it.
(My Midget has half that.)

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget