Re: Looking to buy a first MG (most likely a Midget)

To: mgs@autox.team.net, Marnatpen@aol.com
Subject: Re: Looking to buy a first MG (most likely a Midget)
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 11:23:48 EST
Like Andrew said, sign up for the MG mailing list and you'll get all the help
you need.  There is also a Spridgets list which includes only Sprites and
Midgets, which are basically the same car.  (Midgets are better! <BG>)

If you mean Trenton, NJ, we have some pretty active people around here, so
let me know.  I am located in Abington, PA (shame they spelled it with a T)
and can probably help.

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

 and would invite you to join the list.  There is lots of good
 information.

 You can sign up at:  http://www.team.net/www/tn-mail.html