Convertible Top

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Convertible Top
From: grhacker@wfl.fha.dot.gov (Gary R Hacker)
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 12:29:42 -0800
Does anybody on the list have a used, but serviceable convertible top
they would sell for a lot less than what a new top would cost?  I just
can't afford a new one right now, but I am tired of waiting for weeks on
end for the rain to stop here in Washington before I can enjoy driving
my 75 B.  It would only have to last for a year or two.  Finally got a
scissors type frame at a reasonable price from a lister in Colorado
(Thanks Jon).  Not picky about color or anything, just don't have a lot
of money to spend.

Thanks,

Bob Hacker
1808 NE 152nd St