RE: Convertible Top

To: grhacker@wfl.fha.dot.gov, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Convertible Top
From: Maffei Andrew P SSgt 27LG/LGQPT <Andrew.Maffei@cannon.af.mil>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 09:43:44 -0700
Have you tried North West Import Parts? there in Portland Or. and they had
new tops for $185.00 (US) a lot better than the $400.00 that Moss and VB
want for the same top!,  and they supposedly get there parts from the same
supplier of VB  and Moss.
        If you remember a couple of weeks ago, I was asking about them on
the site.  many people out there say that they are a very reputable company.

NORTHWEST IMPORT PARTS
10042 S.W. Balmer
Portland Oregon
97219