Ed Kaler

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ed Kaler
From: "Thomas James Pokrefke, III" <pokrefke@mc.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 16:41:55 -0600
I'm sure we all know Ed Kaler (aka JustBrits) by his sometimes cryptic
posts.  No doubt he has managed to raise the ire of many of you.

I visited Ed this afternoon, and I am happy to report that Ed is a friendly,
amicable, and courteous fellow enthusiast.  He took about 45 minutes out of
his day to entertain me and show me around his shop.  Ed is very
knowledgable about LBC's in general, but he is also freely able to engage in
various and sundry topics.

The next time you read one of Ed's somewhat puzzling posts, question whether
the humor was lost through the medium before you write Ed off.  I consider
him one of my friends, so he can't be that bad.

Just my thoughts,
Thomas James Pokrefke, III
1970 MGB
pokrefke@yahoo.com