Re: Ed Kaler

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ed Kaler
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 09:45:41 EST
In a message dated 2/14/00 5:36:26 PM Eastern Standard Time, pokrefke@mc.net
writes:

<< I'm sure we all know Ed Kaler (aka JustBrits) by his sometimes cryptic
 posts.  No doubt he has managed to raise the ire of many of you.

 I visited Ed this afternoon, and I am happy to report that Ed is a friendly,
 amicable, and courteous fellow enthusiast.  He took about 45 minutes out of
 his day to entertain me and show me around his shop.  Ed is very
 knowledgable about LBC's in general, but he is also freely able to engage in
 various and sundry topics.

 The next time you read one of Ed's somewhat puzzling posts, question whether
 the humor was lost through the medium before you write Ed off.  I consider
 him one of my friends, so he can't be that bad. >>

Well now you've done it!  Ed's head has just swollen to twice it's original
size!  He'll probably raise his prices!  (NOT!)

Hi Ed.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget