Re: ST Cam/head

To: "David Hill" <davhill@cwcom.net>
Subject: Re: ST Cam/head
From: "Truxtun Southworth" <tsouthworth@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 20:45:01 -0500
You might give Cam Techniques a call.  They're located in Sarasota (813) 351
4994.  I had some ideas about the cam grind I wanted for my 69 B.  They have
a lot of experence with MG's and came recommeded so I gave them a call.
They were able to deliever a custom cam using my specs at a reasonable cost.
Tuck Southworth
69 B hers
55 TF all mine