Free Fenders in Charleston, SC (Last chance)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Free Fenders in Charleston, SC (Last chance)
From: Wake074@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 09:11:44 EST
I've still got the 73 B that is going to end up at the crusher  in the next
week if someone doesn't come get her.  Rather than just see the car crushed,
I'll give you the fenders which are in good shape for taking the car.  They
are still attached to the car.  PLEASE do not ask me to remove them and send
them to you.  I would think the fenders are worth the hassle of coming to get
the car.

The other free parts I was offering are all spoken for, and will hopefully be
leaving soon.

Details on rest of car are below.

Please reply directly to me, as I subscribe to the digest version of this
list.

Thanks,

Glenn
77B becoming a 1973 V8
73B screaming "Save Me"

Details of car.
Bad Tahiti Blue Paint Job
Very stripped rolling body shell but includes doors + 4 rostyle wheels
New Trunk floor (which could easily be cut out (its only tacked in) to use in
another car)
77B front crossmember with complete suspension
Start of V8 conversion on engine bay (no radiator mounts, relocated engine
mounts, etc.)
Signs of poorly repaired accident damage (appears fender was replaced after
accident)
Complete rearend
Fiberglass in places on floorboards