New Hydraulic Throwout Bearing

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Hydraulic Throwout Bearing
From: "Wakefield, Glenn" <Glenn.Wakefield@Jacobs.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 12:50:45 -0800
I know posting forsale items on the list is frowned upon, but this item may
be of interest to some of you.  I purchased a Tilton Hydraulic Throw Out
Bearing designed for a B transmission to play around with on my V8
conversion.  The dimensions didn't work out with my trans / bellhousing
combination, so I can't use it.  I believe these were primarily designed for
competition use.  It is unused and includes all bolts, nuts, spacers, etc.
to fit on the B trans.  It also includes the bleeder kit (even the Tilton
window sticker, although I can't imagine anyone actually putting one of
those on their MG).

Spec sheet and item can be found on:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260362176

I don't have any idea of how common these are.  I can't find too much info
about these on the net and don't see anyone that sells them (although I'm
sure they are out there somewhere).  If someone can tell me that their
great, or that they are complete junk that would come in handy as well.

If you have any questions or comments, please reply directly to me at
Wake074@aol.com

Hopefully, someone can use it, its a neat item.

Glenn