Re: Moss selling names

To: Lawrie Alexander <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Subject: Re: Moss selling names
From: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 01:05:48 -0500
I have been an ardent supporter of Moss for many years, but I won't deify them
or suggest we let them rest on their laurels. Simon made a worthy observation
that he gave his name in some unusual form to Moss, then soon thereafter began
to receive mail from VB in that same unusual form. The implication is VB got
his name from Moss. Now-a-days, it is very common for addresses to be sold on
the internet. Lack of an official statement or explanation can lead to
conjecture.

In the meantime, and above all, lets not lose out collective sense of humor.

Jim