Re: moss selling names

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: moss selling names
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 08:51:15 -0700
I might guess that VB got your name from another source like your state's
motor vehicle records. When I was living in rural Utah about ten years ago,
I received an unsolicited catalog from Victoria British. Back then, they
really had no other way of knowing that I owned a MG other than through my
state registration.

It was a godsend then to actually find a parts supplier other than
junkyards and local automotive stores. But after VB burned me on an order
and I found out about TRF, and later Moss, parts were not a problem any longer.

David
67 BGT
71 BGT