Re: Let Me Introduce Myself

To: mgb78driver@mailcity.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Let Me Introduce Myself
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 11:12:56 EST
In a message dated 2/15/00 5:47:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mgb78driver@mailcity.com writes:

<< Over the last year I've been slowly getting interested on MG's. So this
last month I decided to buy one and just got a hold of a 1978 MGB, which I am
trying to put together now. I hope to get it on the road soon ( Hopefully ).

Congratulations on the new toy, Raj.  BTW, it's easier if you don't buy them
in kit form.

As you will probably have many questions, make sure you post your progress to
the list.  It is also a good idea to join a local Brit Car club for some
help.  Good luck!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget