RE: Moss "selling" names

To: n <twobees@sprynet.com>
Subject: RE: Moss "selling" names
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 17:38:29 -0800
Jumping up and down, because as previously noted e-mail quotes can easily
become "fact".

        Moss Motors USA.  Does not rent mailing lists from competitors, or
share mailing information.

        I have no idea what Moss International in England is doing, which is
how this thread started.

        Now let's get back to the cat thread.

Kelvin.