RE: Moss "selling" names

To: "n" <twobees@sprynet.com>, "MGs digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Moss "selling" names
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 19:48:19 -0700
> As someone who makes his living in the media business, I
can assure you that
> competitors do indeed RENT lists from one another, when
they can.

Hmm, you can bet I wouldn't rent a list to my competitor.
Isn't it more likely that a company like Moss would rent a
list to another company like; The Tire Rack, or perhaps
Kruse Auto Auctions, maybe British Car Magazine?  Another
company with common customers, but not companies with common
products?

Larry Hoy
"doesn't know what the word media means, but calls himself
an expert"