Re: Fw: OD Prep now deals

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: OD Prep now deals
From: Don Walton <dhw@pinehurst.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 22:11:40 -0500 (EST)
I guess I have been lucky in the OD department, both of mine were guaranteed
to work.  Of course with the trouble involved with removing and installing
one, guarantee or not I would have been pretty pissed if they hadn't worked.
As far as deals go, I have a friend who bought an OD tranny(missing a
solonoid) at a show for a hundred bucks and sold it 15 minutes later for two
hundred.  never my luck.  When I buy something it is worth a fortune and
when I sell it it isn't worth a plugged nickle.  Don