Re: AZ emissions

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: AZ emissions
From: BMC <bmc-1@uswest.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 07:17:12 -0700
Hi, Phoenix is one of those paradises that too many people moved to all at
once.  The freeways here are a mess because in the 80's they discovered that
other people wanted to move here and live, like Californians who dislike
earthquakes, fires, heavy rains and mud slides.  The public transit here is
pitifully almost like it was in other large cities 40's years ago.  We get
some many "visitors" to the state each and every year to see the Grand
Canyon, the Metor Crater, Lake Powell and so many other wonderful sites that
this state has and each want to hire a car rather than go around in tours and
such.  Yes beside Denver we have an abnormal amount of "Utes" around here.
We are getting better about our pollution restrictions and running a British
Car shop here as they say "sucks at time" with the standards that are coming
out.

Regards,
Jon Nyhus
British Motor Classics, Ltd