South Florida British Car Show

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: South Florida British Car Show
From: BONNILA@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 19:19:41 EST
The show was held in Lake Worth on Sunday 2/20. The weather was beautiful.
Approximately 200 cars were displayed, of which I would guess 60 were MG's.
There were about a dozen midgets, 10 in the pre-B category, 2 MGC's
(including mine), and the rest B's (half chrome bumper, half rubber).

I had planned to take my digital camera and post pictures of the event, but I
took my mother and forgot the camera (!?)

Maybe next year.

Steve Y.
68 MGCGT (automatic)