Re: British Car Week

To: rayrobb@bellatlantic.net
Subject: Re: British Car Week
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 19:30:12 EST
In a message dated 2/21/00 5:18:42 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
rayrobb@bellatlantic.net writes:

<< What week in May is designated as British Car Week?
 I'm trying to plan some club events for that week to encourage members
 to get their car on the road.
 Ray Robb >>

Hi Ray,

Thanks for asking, and mostly, thanks for helping pass the word!  This week's
British Car Drivers Week is scheduled for May 20 - 28.  Both oposing weekends
have been added this year for those who only get to drive their cars on the
weekends.  I've recently added an events page that is linked off of the main
BCW page, so if you know of anything going on toward the end of May, you can
let me know and I'll add it to the page.

http://members.aol.com/Trmgafun/britishcarweek.html

<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/Trmgafun/britishcarweek.html";>BCDW - Click
Here!!</A>

Please pass the word.......thanks!