BL badges

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: BL badges
From: "Craig D. Niederst" <niederst@telerama.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 00:36:31 -0500
I picked up a pair of the silver and blue BL front wing badges with a recent
parts order to put on my '71 B. Since my car currently lacks these badges, I
am not exactly sure of their placement. I have seen pictures various places
and have a general idea where they go on the rear of the front wings, but
not exactly. I was wondering if someone could measure the distance the top
of the badge is from the bottom of the trim molding, and the distance the
side of the badge is from the fender/door seam for me so I could get the
placement exactly right. I'd appreciate it. TIA.

Craig
'71 B