news of the strange-No LBC content

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: news of the strange-No LBC content
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 09:50:47 -0500
Sorry to flood the list with this but I read many strange science notes as
part of my work
and this so-called 'scientific' study ranks in the stratosphere with the
studies on brain waves
of twins during ESP experiments.

Besides, I've received many laughs from the list. I am sure this
contribution will prove to be
a worthy addition.
Men's Health
Great news for girl watchers: Ogling over women's
breasts is good for man's health and can add years to
his life, medical experts have discovered.
According to the New England Journal of Medicine,
"Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a
well-endowed female is equivalent to a 30-minute
aerobics work-out, "declared gerontologist Dr. Karen
Weatherby. Dr. Weatherby and fellow researchers at three hospitals in
Frankfurt, Germany, reached the startling conclusion
after comparing the health of 200 male outpatients -
half of whom were instructed to look at busty females
daily, the other half told to refrain from doing so.
The study revealed that after five years, the
chest-watchers had lower blood pressure, slower
resting pulse rates and fewer instances of coronary artery
disease. "Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and
improves blood circulation," explains Dr. Weatherby.
"There's no question: Gazing at breasts makes men
healthier. Our study indicates that engaging in
this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of
stroke and heart attack in half." "We believe that by
doing so consistently, the average man can extend his
life four to five years."

Bill, '76B "who is happily extending his life!"

And so should you...