MGB Engine Rebuild HOWTO

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Engine Rebuild HOWTO
From: Geoffrey Gallaway <geoffeg@sloth.org>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 14:57:11 -0500 (EST)
This weekend I'm going to be pulling the engine out of my 70 BGT and
replacing the piston rings, valves and generally cleaning up the engine.
Being a computer geek I was thinking of writing a '70 MGBGT engine rebuild
HOWTO, a document with tons of pictures text on how to do it step by step.
I'm having an expert help me so we should be able to do an accurate and
quick rebuild that other people can understand. I would just put this up
on my site free for anyone to visit and use..

Does anyone think this would be at all usefull and worthwhile?

Geoff