Re: Progress

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Progress
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 15:32:18 EST
Actually, in my experience, it depends on how far along with the project you
are.  At the beginning, you will generally get two steps forward, three steps
back.  Eventually you will even out, as you run out of things that could
possibly be wrong with your car.

After a time (or a couple of times), you will start to make actual progress
and be at the three steps forward, two steps back stage.  I think this is
where I am, and it's only been 16 months.  Granted, I had a PO who knew what
he was doing, and he undid much of what his DPO did to the car.

By the time you reach the end of the project, you will have bought two more
project cars, so real progress in a fiscal sense is totally impossible.
NOBODY is in this hobby to make a profit.

Understand now?

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget