Here We Go Again: Norristown Swap Meet

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Here We Go Again: Norristown Swap Meet
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 09:19:28 -0500
I spoke with the president of the Philly MG Club this past week and the
Norristown Swap meet is definately on for the 12th of March. Same place,
although free of snow now, same time. I know this has been a pain in the
a$$ this has been with all the postponements, but hey we got spoiled by
the last couple of winters. If anyone is still coming we can still plan
lunch for afterwards.

See:
http://clubs.hemmings.com/phillymgclub/Calendar.htm

for details.