Re: newbie

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: newbie
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 10:52:12 -0800
Paul,

How true! Last time I visited England, I found the same thing with the
rental car. The cut-off angle of the headlights (a credit to modern
glass-making and light diffusion technology, I'm sure) was so well-defined
that no light whatsoever reached as high as the informational part of your
average street sign or directional signpost! For someone not familiar with
where he was going, this was quite a problem!

Lawrie