Re: Just wanted to say Hi and ask a quick question

To: "Robert Butterfield" <CatManDu@austin.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Just wanted to say Hi and ask a quick question
From: "1979MGB" <1979mgb@vixa.voyager.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 10:20:14 -0500
Robert,

I have an X Texas 79 MGB in Michigan and it also has A/C.  Mine still has
the electric fans and they installed another manual fan on the front of the
engine.  They then ran a shroud from the radiator to this other fan.  I
don't know if yours has a similar set-up but this seems to work OK on mine.

Denny