Re: Where did my oil pressure go?

To: "Gary Davis" <6GPRO.GDAVIS@ibr6gw82.gp.usbr.gov>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Where did my oil pressure go?
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 19:47:41 -0000
I have always considered this to be oil running back into the sump from the
rocker area and completely normal.  It is more noticeable with hot i.e.
thinner oil though.

If they didn't start it they are unlikely to have done any damage, but after
a lay-off that long the normal procedure should have been to crank it with
the plugs out till you get pressure on the gauge, then start it.

PaulH.