RE: piston height

To: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>, mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: piston height
From: Joe Short <buster_balz@operamail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 11:15:06 -0500
It may have to do with how the pistons where made and the materials they were
made from. Forged pistons tend to expand much more as they heat up. For this
reason they may appear smaller than cast or hypereutectic pistons. It also
causes them to be very noisey until they are up to optimum temperature.