MGBGT for sale

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGBGT for sale
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 22:22:05 -0000
Listers

Absolutely no financial interest on my part but I have been asked to notify the
availability of a UK spec BGT that is for sale in the UK.

1978 / 79 MGBGT Pageant Blue / Grey black cloth trim fitted with OVERDRIVE.
110,000 miles,
taxed for six months and just MOT’d. Over the last few months, this car has
been fitted
with an unleaded head, new clutch, new battery, new front disc pads, new
handbrake cable
and two new tyres.

Additional equipment features a competition exhaust manifold, walnut dashboard
and leather
rimmed steering wheel.

Car can be seen in Oxford or at The Heritage Motor Centre, Gaydon (latter
location by
prior arrangement). Offers considered based on GBP3250. Interested enquiries
please
contact me off list and I can put you in touch with the vendor.

John Macartney