Re: Wheel balancing

To: "thomas mitchell" <irishman_ireland@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wheel balancing
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 20:24:05 -0000
Do they *need* balancing?

I bought chrome wires and had the existing tyres swapped over but refused to
have them balanced (mucking up my nice new chrome) untill I had tried the
car - no wobble at any speed.  Fronts eventually wore out and were replaced
and I did the same thing - still not a trace of wobble at any speed.  Maybe
I was just (very) lucky.

PaulH.