Re: No reverse

To: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>, "MG" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: No reverse
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 20:09:10 -0000
You should have about 1/2" of travel at the slave, much less than this is an
indication of air in the system.  If you are having trouble bleeding the
system try reverse-filling from the slave with a Gunsons Eezi-Bleed, details
on the site below - select 'Spanners', 'Clutch' and scroll down to
'Bleeding'.  Another cause of insufficient travel is worn clevis pin and
holes at the pedal and m/c.

PaulH.