Re: Need info on B GT windshield wipers

To: "mga" <mga@napanet.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Need info on B GT windshield wipers
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 19:57:47 -0000
Don't forget arm length and spindle centres has an impact on wiping as well
as blade length.

My 73 roadster has 11" arms (spindle centre to blade pivot), 10 1/2" blades
(10 1/4" of rubber) and 22 3/4" spindle centres.

My 75 V8 GT has 12 1/2" arms, 13" blades and 14" spindle centres.

In both cases the tip of the blade parks about 1/4" from the side of the
screen and to within 1/4" of the top of the glass, and this is the real
proof of whether you have the correct combination.

PaulH.