Re: MG is reborn?

To: "Larry Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>,
Subject: Re: MG is reborn?
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 16:09:12 -0000
There's nothing that the British Government can do, but they would prefer
someone else who would commit to more volume production and hence put less
people on the dole.  Slim chance, I think, but Alchemy are saying they need
six weeks to complete the deal, and BMW are saying they would deal with
other interested parties, should they arise. .

PaulH.