Re: First time user looking for advise

To: judy_brennan@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: First time user looking for advise
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 16:57:38 -0500
Judy,
  A major overhaul means different things to people.  In your library for
the car should be a "Bentley" manual, which is the Official MGB Workshop
Manual;    the Haynes manual, which is much the same material but with a
different point of view (there's more than one way to do many projects);
the Porter DIY Restoration of the MGB -something like that title, it's by
Lindsay Porter.   To get ideas from a guy in the resto business, get John
Twist's Technical Booklet, which he revises from time to time.   Reading
these, and the catalogues from Moss, Victoria British and Roadster
Factory  will give you ideas of what you want to do and what you need to
do.
  One of the nice things about the MGB is that, aside from the body work,
mechanical things can generally be done on an as-needed (as affordable)
basis.
Bob