69 MGB GT Head needed

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 69 MGB GT Head needed
From: Geoffrey Gallaway <geoffeg@sloth.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 09:52:48 -0500 (EST)
Yea, I know, the likelyhood of anyone having a spare head just "laying"
around is about as likely as the value of pi switching to 4 tommorow
morning. If anyone does, by chance, have a good/non-cracked 69 MGB GT head
they're willing to sell, I'd probably be willing to buy.

Geoff

--
Geoffrey Gallaway || This may seem a bit weird, but that's okay, because it
geoffeg@sloth.org || is weird.