Re: Importance of evaporative tank trap

To: "Enrique Claure" <spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo>,
Subject: Re: Importance of evaporative tank trap
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 20:40:42 -0800
If the tank vent tube is really plugged that could potentially be a
problem, if you don't have a vented gas cap. On a hot day with a
partially filled tank, pressure could build up in the tank. Don't know
about the evap trap, I've never had a smog-controlled motor vehicle.
Well, now my wife does, but I haven't managed to wade through the 280
pages of emissions controls in the manual for some reason...

Enrique Claure had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149