Re: Finally an MG question-Color coded bumpers? Reply.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Finally an MG question-Color coded bumpers? Reply.
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 18:50:23 +0000
Scotty wrote:

> The late model MGB-LE's made for the USA market had color coded
> bumpers from the factory!!  8^)  A fine machine to own IMHO, good
> ground clearence and 'three' windscreen wipers so you can see where
> you are going when it's raining. So  cool, good for peace of mind
> also.

Stilt walkers also have "good ground clearance" but they, also, are not
generally very stable on their feet at speed.  I am not sure what you
need to 'clear' on the roads where you drive :-) (especially around the
rich, canalside retirement resort that is your home).

Eric
'68MGB MkII (now lowered even further)