Re: Landrover Sale

To: "Robert Haigney" <Robert.Haigney@anixter.com>, <mgrick@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: Landrover Sale
From: "David Hill" <Davhill@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 00:19:25 -0000
Robert Haigney wrote...

> They also made the Scimitar "sports" car....!!!!

Yes, but they weren't admitting it. Scimitar became a separate part of
Reliant, with its own distinct dealer and parts network. Later Scimitars
only had the name 'Reliant' on the commission plate under the bonnet, and
were externall badged 'Scimitar'.

I reckon they were ashamed of the 3-wheeler connection :-)

BTW Sorry to be a pedant again but I researched this for an article. Plus,
I've had four Scims-3 GTEs and an SS1.

Cheers,

Dave H

Can I Telework for you? See what I do, at...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz4/davtel/index.html
Troubled by a phobia? Know someone who has one? Go to...
http://www.angelfire.com/de/ukphobias/index.html