Re: Silicon Brake Fluid

To: MG List <MGS@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Silicon Brake Fluid
From: "Michael P. Ohleger" <movlas2@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 20:41:50 -0400
Well, I opened the $20 quart container of silicon brake fluid and its a
purple-ish pink color.  Since It's doubtful what the hell's in there, I'm
flushing the system with denatured alcohol and starting over.   I don't intend
run with LMA so I'm not going to even go there.  Thanks for the help folks!

Michael Ohleger
67 MGB
70 MGB
61 MGA