MG's on a Sunday Run

To: "mg's" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG's on a Sunday Run
From: "Scotty" <scotty@dove.net.au>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 20:54:58 +0930
G'Day All,
                  on one Sunday each month it is my pleasure to organise a
Breakfast run for the local MG Car Club. Today was so good, I want to share
it with you all. Firstly the weather was as good as it gets for top down
motoring, temperature was 26oC clear blue sky and a gentle warm  breeze.
We drove to a country town, travelling up through and over the Adelaide
hills and into the Angus Valley, to have our BBQ-cookout breakfast by the
banks of the Angus River. A very nice spot indeed, lots of wild birds
around, and they were stopping by for a bit of bread etc. The local kids on
their horses paid us a visit also to say G'Day, and admire our horse power.
Obligatory MG content? Well, we had a total of 50 cars, one was an AH100/4
and all the rest were MG's ranging from a TB (which is a daily-driver) to an
almost one year old MGF.
The breakdown was; TB-1, TC-4, TD-3, TF-4, MGA-3, MGB-30,
BGT'S-3, MGF-1, AH -1,
>From TB to MGF A 60 year spread of manufacturing the MG's.
Part of the route took us through a 500 meter long tunnel under a hill, the
sound of the MG's going uphill in the tunnel at 90 Ks was just awesome. I'm
still smiling at the memory. 8^)

I hope you all have as nice a Sunday as we did.

Regards,

Scotty,
Adelaide, Australia.
PS---Eric, were you working again?