Re: Side molding question

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>,
Subject: Re: Side molding question
From: "David Hill" <Davhill@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 23:39:59 +0100
Hi Joe,

A tip which works for me. Tear/cut out some 2" squares of thickish
paper-like cartridge paper. Then, poke each rivet/washer assembly through a
paper square and rivet the assembly onto the car.
When you clip (bash) the side trim on, this stops the paint getting chipped
as the trim springs into place. Then, just tear the paper squares off last.

Have fun.

Dave Hill

Can I Telework for you? See what I do, at...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz4/davtel/index.html
Troubled by a phobia? Know someone who has one? Go to...
http://www.angelfire.com/de/ukphobias/index.html