MGB on the road, I guess Miatas dont' have emissions problems

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB on the road, I guess Miatas dont' have emissions problems
From: Michael Jose <mwjose@u.arizona.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 18:45:58 -0700
Dan D said:

>  Heck, I've
> even waved at Miata drivers when driving my B (unless their top is up...
> then I sneer...!).

Dan, I've never seen a Miata with the top down--are those things
convertibles?  I should mention I live in Arizona, where the weather is
perfect 9 months of the year at least.  I do wave but never a wave back,
even at stoplights etc.  Guess some people don't realize what it is they
like about their cars!

I GOT MY MGB WORKING!!!!!!
it isn't registered quite yet (shhhh), because the emissions place
wasn't open.  Going in for the test tomorrow morning, so everyone make
an offering to the Lord Of Darkness (actually, my car's name is Lucas).
Hopefully, it will be fully registered with a custom license plate and
full emissions certification!!!
I will alert you of my success tomorrow-- today's victory was getting a
CD player back in, as well as new speakers in the doors-- not too hard.

Wish me luck,
Mike Jose