Re: MGB on the road, I guess Miatas dont' have emissions problems

To: Gonaj@aol.com
Subject: Re: MGB on the road, I guess Miatas dont' have emissions problems
From: Dan DiBiase <dibiase@home.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 21:02:42 -0500
In general, I've found only those driving an LBC or some other
(non-Japanese) sports car (Alfas, Fiats, etc) tend to be 'wavers' or
'returners of waves'... Not sure why this is, unless it's because most
of us can appreciate our cars a bit more because we have to do a little
more to keep 'em on the road...

By the way, another reason I love my MG - it's currently taking up the
entire garage now as I needed the space to remove my front tires - which
after 2 years of putting up with slow leaks I'd finally had enough! -
and when I went out there this evening, the entire garage had that
lovely 'old car aroma'!! New car smell has NOTHING on OCA!!! I think the
car was pleased to have the entire garage to himself - 'Master of my
domain' came to mind....

Dan D
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Roadster (which I'll NEVER sell!)