RE: Original Paint Code

To: Ken Waringa <kwaringa@dynsys.com>, MG <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Original Paint Code
From: "Reynolds,John" <JOHNR@mail.nwmissouri.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 08:52:31 -0600
Ken,

Try looking under the dash or take a door panel off and check the color
there.  Another good spot is behind a mounting bolt such as one for one of
the rear shocks.  When you find out the basic color (yellow, blue, red,
white, green, etc. then go to the web site and check the exact shade used on
your model year.

P. S. If someone did a proper color change frame-off restoration with
sandblasting, the only way to find out would be the Heritage Certificate.

John Reynolds
Maryville, MO
1979 B (in restoration)