Re: Hot cables

To: "Enrique Claure" <spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo>, <Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com>,
Subject: Re: Hot cables
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 20:51:48 +0100
Enrique - on my diagram the relay is connected to the brown side of that
fuse as you say but the current doesn't come through the fuse to the relay
but directly off the brown.  If that fuse is blowing there is a problem on
the purple circuit i.e. horns, interior lights and things like that, which
are also fed off the brown but via the fuse.

PaulH.