RE: v6 mgb conversions - retrofit conversions

To: "'Ted Stowe'" <cessna@speakeasy.org>
Subject: RE: v6 mgb conversions - retrofit conversions
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 14:40:44 -0800
Ted:

        I think this is probably the same conversion that I bought the plans
for back in the mid eighties.  It was originally offered by John's Cars,
then by a small company whose name I can't remember.

        I used some of the ideas, and some of my own to put the Ford 2.8L
into my 69 MGBGT.  The shell is sitting in front of my house looking for a
new home now, since I pulled the drivetrain back out.

Kelvin.