74B in Central Pennsylvania

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 74B in Central Pennsylvania
From: "Kelley, Bruce" <bkelley@pasen.gov>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 13:42:36 -0500
A friend of mine has his 74b up for sale and I offered to pass along the
information.

74b, white with autumn leaf interior.  Has hard top as well as tonneau
cover.  Has wire wheels on, but owner also has the original rostyle wheels.
No rust, but a few stratches.  68,000 miles with 10,000 on a rebuilt engine.

Car is very nice and owner is asking $5,200 or best offer.  Contact Kevin
Smith at (814) 943-6657.

Sorry for the shameless comercial, but I thought some of you listers might
be interested.