Re: Radios

To: "Jon Lind" <dtJon@hotmail.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Radios
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 11:39:21 -0500
On my MGA there is a blanking, where a radio would go.  I  placed a tape
deck there and had the blanking plate mounted on the foam insert that came
with the tape deck.  I can remove the face of the tape deck and place the
plate in the tape slot and it appears that there is no radio, let alone a
modern radio.
Mike R