Re: Radios

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Radios
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 14:18:59 -0800
My plan, since I also have the positive ground "feature", is to mount
an isolated amplifier in the trunk (the car came with 6x9 cutouts in
the firewall behind the seats) that has RCA in, and then simply run a
Y-converter to the cockpit and use a walkman w/ built in radio.  If you
want to get fancy you could wire it up (cig lighter etc).  Easy to
store or carry with when you're leaving the car.

Hmm maybe I should do that this month.  No tunes makes long road trips
down straight flat highways somewhat tedious.

Skye

--
1966 MGB - GHN3L     Safety Fast!             __,__\__
The MGB Experience   http://www.mgb.bc.ca/   (_o____o_)